Bentman, Hilary. “Bucks Dems endorse four for row offices.” Courier Times Saturday, March 2, 2013
Bucks County Democrats on Saturday endorsed candidates for four county row offices — prothonotary, sheriff, controller and recorder of deeds…
Democrats unanimously endorsed the following candidates for county row offices:
- Prothonotary — Ronald Smolow, an attorney from Newtown. Sheriff
- Dennis McCauley, a Doylestown councilman and former Abington police officer.
- Controller — John Jordan, a financial industry veteran and former Morrisville school board member.
- Recorder of Deeds – Alex Lipton of Middletown.
- Philadelphia Municipal Court Judge Joseph Waters for state superior court.