The Northampton Township Democratic Committee is dedicated to electing public servants fighting for the Democratic ideal that, in America, everyone has a right to go as far as their natural abilities and perseverance will take them.
Our principles are grounded in effective governance, inclusiveness and being champions for our hard working community. We believe in the equality and freedom of the individual; in the importance of the family in our homes, our communities and our world; in equal opportunities for all; in an open and honest democratic government, representing the will of the people; We believe it is the responsibility of government, to ensure our personal and national security, to provide all citizens with quality education and accessible healthcare, to preserve a clean environment, and to leave a healthy and historic legacy to our children.
We invite all Northampton Township residents to join us as we build our grassroots movement in support of these Democratic values and in support of candidates who embrace these values.
- In equal opportunity for all citizens.
- In rewarding honest, hard work with a living wage and in a tax system that is fair.
- In family values that are more than a political slogan.
- In quality education that gives all citizens the opportunity to reach their potential.
- In freedom from government interference in our private lives and personal decisions.
- That individual strengths in our diverse population are a benefit.
- In security in our homes and safety on our streets. Criminals should face swift and certain punishment.
- In separation of Church and State to preserve the freedom to pursue our beliefs.
- In a strong United States – morally, economically and militarily.
- In common-sense reforms that give us cleaner and safer air and water.